Monday, October 1, 2012

Random Photo Day


October 1, 2012

So, I've noticed a trend in the blogs that I stalk: Photo Friday. Well, it's not Friday, but I can post a photo. It lacks alliteration, but I think I make up for it in being different. Maybe I'll call it Random Photo Day. When I have nothing better to say I'll pull a photo out.

Another thing, I'm not a photographer. I love to take pictures, and I'll post some of my own, but my niece is a MUCH better photographer (and she has a MUCH nicer camera than I), so I'm going to post one of her pictures and see if I don't get shot, sued or taunted.

Here's a shot that she took in the rain. It's not recent, but rain doesn't go out of style.

Enjoy.

Grass in the Rain, by Roslyn Guerrero
In the Rain     –Roslyn Guerrero











eArnie

No comments:

Post a Comment

You will comment because you want to, and because I crave external validation.